Thank you for visiting the Fooniferse website.Please note that by using this website, you accept these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, do not use this Site.
This Site is operated by Fooniferse Arts Private Limited, a company registered in India at B-229A, 5, Selvi Flats, 15th Avenue, Ashok Nagar, Chennai 600083. You can contact us using the following email address: fooniferse at gmail dot com
Using our Site
- You may view (and, where applicable) listen to) the content available on the Site for personal non-commercial use. You may occasionally print individual webpages on the Site for your private non-commercial use, provided that such printing is not substantial or systematic and our trademarks and copyright and trade mark notices are not removed.
- Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, you must not (whether directly or indirectly) copy, download, store, make available, distribute, sell or offer to sell all or any part of the content or Site, or download or otherwise copy (whether directly or indirectly) any content, files or data from the Site to make or populate a database or publication of any kind whatsoever. If you require any further information on permitted use, or a licence to re publish any part of the Site (or any Content), please email us at fooniferse at gmail dot com or contact us by telephone on 044 4202 2124.
- You must not use all or any part of our Site or the contents on it for commercial purposes without our permission.
- This website contains proprietary notices such as moral rights, intellectual property, design and copyright information, the terms of which must be strictly observed and followed. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
You must not submit any material to our Site that is:
- defamatory, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, abusive, discriminatory, harassing, blasphemous or racist,
- indecent, obscene or of a sexual nature,
- a breach of confidentiality or someone's privacy;
- could prejudice any active legal proceedings of which you are aware;
- is likely to cause someone alarm, anxiety or distress; encourage violence or racial or religious hatred;
- infringes any intellectual property rights, such as copyright and trade marks. This means generally that you must own the rights in everything you submit or must obtain permission from the rights owner to submit the material;
- is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software, harmful data or conduct);
- advertises any product or services;
- impersonates anyone else or otherwise misrepresents your identity, affiliation or status;
Third party content and links available on this Site /Disclaimer
- We are not liable or responsible for the third party content on this Site. Third party content includes, for example, comments posted by users.
- Where this Site contains links to other sites and resources, which are provided by third parties, these links and resources are provided for your information only and you access them at your own risk. We are not liable or responsible for the content of third party sites or resources.
- The opinions, beliefs and viewpoints expressed by individuals interviewed for articles published on this website do not necessarily reflect the opinions, beliefs and viewpoints of Fooniferse Arts, its associates or partners. Fooniferse.com will not be responsible or liable for any statements made or information provided by those interviewed for articles found to be false, inaccurate or incorrect.
Your personal information
The information contained on this Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should check any information on the Site and use your own judgment before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see. We give no warranties of any kind in relation to the Site or its contents.
- Except for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, we are not liable for:
- any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided on this Site or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action;
- any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. other users, or promoters) that take place using or facilitated by the Site;
- any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) your use of the Site, or (ii) a breach of these Terms.
- We are not responsible if you cannot access the Site properly or at all because of any event outside our control, for example (without limitation) the performance of your or our ISP, your browser or the Internet.
- The Site relies in part on software to work. Software has bugs. Whilst we will monitor the Site and try to fix bugs, we cannot guarantee that the Site or any individual feature of the Site will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses.